For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
How To Apply
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to email@example.com
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is currently one position available
We are seeking a talented, passionate and committed manager to lead programs that engage with the LGBTI community in NSW, strengthening our communities understanding of sexual health – and specifically, HIV and STIs.
This dynamic and critical position reports to the Deputy CEO, within the HIV and Sexual Health Division at ACON.
The position has strategic and operational responsibilities for ACON’s HIV/STI prevention and HIV health promotion activities.
The position demands a person who is skilled in a diverse range of areas: including program development; program implementation; people management; partnership development; stakeholder engagement and management; project and financial management; reporting; research and data management.
Along with peer education and representation responsibilities, the Manager also has responsibility for ACON’s a[TEST] services.
The successful candidates will understand ACON’s responsibilities to deliver on the goals and targets in the NSW HIV Strategy, and have a demonstrated capacity to inspire team performance and drive a culture of high performance and exceptional quality.
Along with the Deputy CEO, they will lead innovative peer-based HIV programs with Australia’s largest community of gay men at a time of rapid change.
This is a full-time position (38hrs/wk) senior management position based in Sydney.
Applications close at 6pm on Tuesday 4 April 2017.
For more information about the role, please contact Karen Price, Deputy CEO on 02 9206 2000.
Download: Manager, Gay Men’s Sexual Health Programs job pack (76 kb)
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000