For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is currently one position available.
- Do you have a passion for improving the health and wellbeing of lesbian, bisexual and queer women in NSW?
- Do you want to drive new partnerships, service delivery and programs for women in our communities?
The role coordinates the state-wide delivery of ACON’s health promotion work with Lesbians and Same Sex Attracted Women with a focus on developing partnerships and community, engagement initiatives.
This work also includes developing specific health promotion campaigns for issues such as breast cancer screening, smoking cessation and sexual health education.
The Coordinator will also play a lead role in delivering major community events, including a national Lesbian Bisexual and Queer Women’s Health Conference.
To fulfil this role you will need a passion for the LGBTIQ community, value peer education, and want to play a lead role in health related social marketing and communication strategies.
This is a full time position (35 hours/week) based in Surry Hills.
Applicants must be comfortable working in an LGBTI community organisation.
Applications for this position close 5pm Friday 7 October 2016
Download Coordinator, LSSAW Project Job Pack (54kb)
For more information about the role contact the Manager Community Partnerships and Population Programs, Brent Mackie on 02 9206 2000.
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000