For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to email@example.com
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is currently one position available.
We are seeking a client focused individual with a friendly and professional attitude to join our team at ACON’s Front of House.
You will be working to provide the highest quality assistance and support to ACON clients, volunteers and staff including client referrals, appointments and bookings.
This is a 2 year part time contract. The position is based in Sydney.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday, 6 October 2015.
Download: Client Services Officer, Front of House Services Job Pack (70kb)
For more information about the role, please
Contact: John Burnett, Human Resources Manager on 02 9206 2000.
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000