For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to email@example.com
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is currently one position available
This position supports the implementation-based research project, Developing and testing LGBTIQ* programs for perpetrators and survivors of domestic and family violence, that is run in partnership by ACON and Relationships Australia NSW.
This position has operational responsibility for planning, scheduling, delivering and evaluating research activities in line with the established goals and objectives of the research project and will involve both research related activities and program development activities.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge of research principles and processes as well as an understanding of the issues involved in preventing and responding to domestic and family violence coupled with an understanding of the LGBTI community. The capacity to build and maintain professional partnerships and networks with stakeholders is essential. If you’re looking for work that makes a real difference, this could be the position for you.
This position is part-time (21 hrs/3 days per week) based in Sydney and offered on a two-year fixed term contract.
Applications close midnight Sunday 29 January 2017.
Download: Domestic & Family Violence, Research Officer job pack (72 kb)
For more information on the position please contact our Research Programs Manager, Johann Kolstee, on 02 9206 2000.
All applications must include a completed application form, a document addressing the Selection Criteria and a copy of your resume.
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000