For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
How To Apply
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to email@example.com
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is one position currently available.
- Does the issue of healthy ageing in LGBTI communities interest you?
- Are you passionate about improving the lives of people from LGBTI communities who are growing older?
ACON is looking for an experienced and motivated person with good communication skills and a background in community engagement and event coordination, to join a small health promotion team in our LOVE (Living Older Visibly and Engaged) Project which promotes healthy ageing for LGBTI communities. This position will work on a range of projects to promote and improve the lives of older LGBTI community members.
Working across the ACON organisation, as well as with a range of external stakeholders, your communication, planning and relationship skills will be a key factor in the continuing success of the project. Clear writing skills are essential in the production of educational and campaign materials to inform the community of ACON’s services to support a healthily ageing LGBTI population.
This is a part time position (21 hrs/week) offered on a fixed term contract to June 2018 and is based in Sydney. It may also require working some evenings and occasional weekends at community events.
Applicants must be comfortable working in an LGBTI community organisation.
Applications for this position close 5pm Monday, 2 October 2017
All applications must include a completed application form, a document addressing the Selection Criteria and a copy of your resume.
For more information about the role, contact Nicky Bath, Associate Director of LGBTI Health Programming & Development on (02) 9206 2000.
Download: Community Health Promotion Officer – LOVE Project job pack (73kb)
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000