For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to email@example.com
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is currently one position available
Are you motivated, enthusiastic and looking to provide policy and strategic advice to NSW’s leading community-based HIV and LGBTI health organisation?
We are a leader on issues relating to HIV and LGBTI health for over 30 years, using evidence-based policy to advocate for the health and wellbeing of the communities that we serve.
This is an opportunity for someone with proven policy and research experience as well as the right leadership and management skills to produce innovative policy, implement strategy, and drive ACON’s research and advocacy programs.
If you think you could lead a team, be a part of our Senior Leadership Team, and build our reputation as a leading voice in HIV and LGBTI health, apply now.
This is a full time position (38 hours/week) based in Surry Hills offered on a fixed-term contract for up to three years.
Applications for this position close Sunday, 6 November 2016.
Download: Associate Director – Policy, Strategy & Research job pack (88Kb)
For more information on the position please contact the Deputy CEO, Karen Price, on 02 9206 2000.
All applications must include a completed application form, a document addressing the Selection Criteria and a copy of your resume.
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000