We’re here for health – you can be too
For over 35 years, ACON has led the way to responding to health issues affecting LGBTQ people and people living with HIV. As an organisation that was born out of crisis, we know what it takes to ensure our communities are healthy, safe, supported and connected. Today, in the face of another pandemic, we are continuing to provide support and assistance to vulnerable members of our communities. Help us continue our work by making a tax deductible donation. Give as much or as little as you like – every little bit counts. Make a one-off donation or become a regular donor – any support is gratefully accepted, and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Help us build healthy, strong and resilient communities
The programs and services we provide – such as our counselling services, our Meal Service and our Trans Health Equity Project – all help to improve the health and wellbeing of LGBTQ people and their families.
But much of this work is not financially supported by government and rely on donations. But the pandemic has also had a significant impact on our ability to fundraise – so we need your help, now more than ever.
To help us continue making a difference in the lives of thousands of LGBTQ people and people with HIV, please consider making a donation to ACON.
How your donation helps
You can choose to give more or less, depending on your circumstances, and make a one-off donation or become a regular giver. There are many ways your money can help and even the smallest amount will make a huge difference
- $25 can help pay for two meals for people living with HIV through our Meal Service
- $50 can help support regular telephone check-ins with socially isolated community members
- $100 can help deliver support collateral that addresses LGBTQ domestic and family violence
- $250 can help our outreach work which supports socially isolated LGBTQ people and people with HIV
- $500 can help provide vital health resources and information for trans and gender diverse communities
- $1000 can help fund counselling services that supports our communities’ mental health and wellbeing
You can choose to give more or less, depending on your circumstances, and you can be a regular giver or make a one off donation. Any support you can provide will be gratefully accepted, and all donations over $2 are tax deductible.
If you would like to make a donation direct into our account, please see our details below:
Name: ACON Fundraising
Bank: Commonwealth Bank Australia