ACON offers a colourful, nurturing and fun workplace.
Our staff and volunteers are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
How To Apply
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application Form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
This role has a mixed caseload delivering care coordination, counselling services, referral and advocacy to our clients. We have a diverse clientele presenting with a range of health needs relating to HIV, gender, sexuality, mental health and substance support as well as ageing, domestic and family violence and housing.
This position is best suited to someone who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team within a chronic disease self-management model, and who is committed to developing their skills and knowledge in HIV, sexual health and gender diversity.
This position is part-time (21 hours/week) offered on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 18 March 2019.
Download: Care Coordinator-Counsellor Hunter job pack (53kb)
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000