ACON offers a colourful, nurturing and fun workplace.
Our staff and volunteers are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
How To Apply
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to email@example.com
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
There is currently one position available.
We’re here to work with legislators, policymakers and service providers to develop healthy public policy that supports the needs of LGBTI people and people with HIV living in NSW.
ACON offers a professional, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
We’re offering a great opportunity for an exceptional manager to use their strong research background in health and an excellent understanding of the LGBTI community to join ACON’s Policy, Strategy and Research area.
Our staff are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
This is a full time position (38 hours/week) offered on a three year contract.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Brent Mackie, Associate Director of Policy, Strategy and Research, on 02 9206 2000.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 6 April 2018.
Download: Manager, Policy, Strategy and Research job pack (82kb)
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000