ACON offers a colourful, nurturing and fun workplace.
Our staff and volunteers are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
How To Apply
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application Form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
ACON is an inclusive employer offering an innovative, inclusive and welcoming workplace.
Pride in Health + Wellbeing is a national support program designed to assist those working within health and wellbeing services deliver LGBTI inclusive care and support. The program sits within ACON’s Pride Inclusion Programs alongside Pride in Diversity and Pride in Sport.
We have a great opportunity for a highly engaged, autonomous and proactive health professional to head up this unique program during its inaugural years. The role would ideally suit someone with business development, strategy development & execution and relationship management skills, as well as someone with an understanding of the Australian health care system.
Our staff are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Dawn Hough, Director, ACON’s Pride Inclusion Programs, on 02 9206 2189.
Applications close midnight Sunday 18 November 2018.
Download: Program Manager, Pride in Health & Wellbeing job pack (59kb)
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000