ACON offers a colourful, nurturing and fun workplace.
Our staff and volunteers are the foundation for our ongoing effectiveness. We are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
ACON is an EEO employer and encourages people with HIV, in particular, to apply.
For all job details, download the relevant job pack.
How To Apply
1) Download and follow the instructions within the relevant job pack.
2) Download and complete the ACON Employment Application Form
3) Address the selection criteria as outlined in the job pack.
4) Submit a copy of your resume (CV) including referees and cover letter.
5) Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you submit your application, ensure you have the following:
- Completed ACON Employment Application form
- Document addressing the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- Copy of your resume (CV) including referees
- Cover letter
We’re offering a great opportunity to join a small peer-based health promotion team working to ensure the best sexual and general health outcomes for same-sex attracted men who engage in sexualised drug use practices. You will also work closely with gay men living with HIV.
You will be responsible for creating an online referral system for same-sex attracted men who engage in sexualised drug use, as well as coordinating and implementing peer support programs, workshops, forums and events, which focus on harm reduction, sexual health, general health and wellbeing, and HIV support.
At ACON, we are committed to our employee’s professional development and engagement – ensuring we build our capabilities with people that have the right values, attitudes, skills and knowledge.
Applications close Monday, 27 May 2019.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Tim Wark on 02 9206 2000.
Find Out More
For more information about ACON recruitment, please contact ACON’s Human Resources Team:
(02) 9206 2000