- Regional Community Survey for Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Queer Men
- Substance Use & Sex Index Study (SUSI)
- The LiMA Study (methamphetamine usage)
- Experiences of Ageing in Older Adults
- ACON’s Western Sydney LGBTQ Scoping Study
- Out With Cancer
- PrEP in Practice: Clinician Perspectives on Prescribing PrEP
ACON is running a series of online focus groups (120 minutes) and one-on-one video interviews (60 minutes), where we will explore LGBTQ knowledge, attitudes and behaviours around: bowel cancer and screening, smoking and quitting (tobacco and e-cigarettes), and alcohol.
Participants who complete a focus group or interview will receive a $50 gift card.
The findings will be used to guide ACON’s LGBTQ community health campaigns.
All information provided in this application is confidential to ACON and will not be shared.
If successful, you will be contacted by ACON staff to finalise participation.
Applications close Friday 12 June 2020
For any questions, please contact Bec Cerio, Cancer Programs Officer at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!