We’re committed to working with and supporting community groups and non-government organisations which provide services to or are based in communities we serve (i.e. people with HIV and LGBTI people).
One of the ways we do this is to offer the use of our meeting spaces at at Sydney headquarters at 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills.
Our range of multi-purpose meeting rooms are also made available to groups and organisations at very reasonable rates.
Please download the relevant PDF below for more information
- Here For Meeting: Application for Hire
(Groups and organisations)
- Here For Community: Application for Hire
(for community groups and non-government organisations)
- Here For Catering: Catering Menus
- Here For Catering: Packaged Menus
- Meeting Centre Level 3 Map/Floorplan
To make payment to your booking, kindly utilise the payment tool below.
This payment section is secured via BPoint platform